Business Development Manager
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager, this is a full time position where you will focus on our commercial B2B client segment throughout Melbourne.
This is a face-to-face field sales position, as you identify opportunities and develop client relationships to achieve your results.
- Source prospects to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contact potential clients and set appointments
- Meet onsite with clients and assess their needs
- Build rapport and maintain long term client relationships
- Base salary of $60,000 plus achievable and uncapped commission
- Company car
- Laptop, phone and all the tools of the trade required to help you provide excellent service
- Ongoing training and support
- Full autonomy in your role - utilise your experience to make this job your own
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, changing environment
- Confidence, conviction and energy to approach new clients
- Current drivers licence
At Dawson's Australia our company's success lies with our reputation and people – we are a household name. Well respected within the Commercial and Domestic Pest Control sector for over 50 years.
We are a family owned business that delivers a high level of client service, promoting and encouraging team work.
If this role sounds interesting, you have the right attitude and aren’t afraid of hard work then we want to hear from you today, please apply now with a cover letter and resume.