Trainee Pest Control Technician
DAWSON'S AUSTRALIA PTY LTD is a family based Pest Management business that encourages a high level of customer service and good team work with ongoing support and training.
If you're highly motivated and enthusiastic, then a career in the growth service industry of Pest Management could be for you.
The role requires a friendly attitude & excellent attention to detail.
Successful applicants will be trained to a national standard of competency. Today, pest management includes the use of many natural, environmentally friendly products and methods.
You'll be meeting people in their homes and businesses, while representing one of the most experienced and successful growing Pest Control / Management business in Melbourne
A manual drivers licence is essential, as you'll be responsible for a fully maintained & equipped vehicle.
The role requires;
- A friendly attitude & excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- If you like working outdoors, can work individually and as part of a team
- A good knowledge of the Melbourne and suburban areas an advantage
- Can commit to a Traineeship and beyond
- Experience in the service or building industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
Applicants of all ages welcome.
To apply for this position, please respond to this add with a brief cover letter and resume,
DAWSON'S AUSTRALIA is committed to providing the highest level of service excellence in pest management and provides career development opportunities for all employees.
We service Melbourne all Suburbs- Geelong Peninsula and Mornington Peninsula
Employment agencies need not to enquire.
MUST have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.