Join the Dawson’s Team!
Dawson’s Australia is a leader in providing pest control and protection services to homeowners and businesses. As one of Melbourne’s first pest control companies, our developed experience and knowledge is second to none. We offer service for all pest types in all suburbs of Melbourne. Here at Dawson’s we take a personal approach to pest control. We work closely with homeowners and businesses alike to provide reliable and quality pest treatment and pest prevention programs.
Business Development Manager
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager, this is a full time position where you will focus on our commercial B2B client segment throughout Melbourne.
This is a face-to-face field sales position, as you identify opportunities and develop client relationships to achieve your results.
- Source prospects to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contact potential clients and set appointments
- Meet onsite with clients and assess their needs
- Build rapport and maintain long term client relationships
- Base salary of $60,000 plus achievable and uncapped commission
- Company car
- Laptop, phone and all the tools of the trade required to help you provide excellent service
- Ongoing training and support
- Full autonomy in your role – utilise your experience to make this job your own
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, changing environment
- Confidence, conviction and energy to approach new clients
- Current drivers licence
At Dawson’s Australia our company’s success lies with our reputation and people – we are a household name. Well respected within the Commercial and Domestic Pest Control sector for over 60 years.
We are a family owned business that delivers a high level of client service, promoting and encouraging team work.
If this role sounds interesting, you have the right attitude and aren’t afraid of hard work then we want to hear from you today, please apply now with a cover letter and resume.
Trainee Pest Control Technician
Dawson’s Australia is one of the oldest and most trusted names in Commercial and Domestic Pest Control in Australia.
We currently have several vacancies for Trainee Pest Technicians due to internal promotions and growth in our business.
Our success is built on our expertise. When customers call Dawson’s, they know that the technician who turns up will be professional and friendly – and have excellent knowledge to solve their problems.
We take pride in excellence. Working at Dawson’s means industry leading training and working with other experts who have literally decades of experience, that they are more than willing to share with you.
Sounds good? Apply now.
- You like learning new things and enjoy problem solving
- Safety is seriously important to you
- You want a job that is interesting, but doesn’t tie you down to one spot
- You are friendly and professional, with great customer service skills
- You have a driver’s license (P Plates OK)
- Job security is important to you
Pest And Termite Technician
Dawson’s Australia is owned and operated by the Dawson Family, experienced and a proven supplier in Pest & Termite management services to the Domestic and Commercial markets.
We equip our professional Service team with the most up to date knowledge, products and tools to provide our customers with detection, control / management, and prevention of pest problems.
We will provide ongoing training programs to ensure all technicians are kept abreast of the latest products, research and development available to our industry.
Due to unparamounted growth, we are seeking multiple Pest and Termite Technicians to join our professional team. Successful applicants will have the following attributes:
- Experienced and Licensed Pest & Termite Control Technician’s
- Committed to providing quality service to our clients
- Enthusiastic team player, however still able to work independently and work unsupervised.
- Written and verbal skills plus ability to follow company procedures.
- Good communication skills, to our clients / other team members.
- Hands on approach to solving problems
- Physically fit & hold a current manual drivers licence
- High standard of personal presentation.
You will need to be customer focused and have a flexible, and thorough approach to your work.
Successful candidates will receive ongoing training and development, with well above award conditions.
Fully maintained vehicle, mobile phone, uniform, etc, plus all tools and equipment provided.
If you are looking for a position where your skills will be appreciated, valued and rewarded, this may be the role for you!
Applicants from all suburbs of Melbourne and surrounding suburbs are invited to apply including Mornington and Bellarine Peninsulas.
MUST have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
To apply for this position, please respond to this add with a brief cover letter and resume.