Dawson’s Australia is well known and respected business in both Commercial and Domestic Pest Control in Australia.
Our reputation and continued success is built on our values as a family owned and operated business. We are a household name and we take that responsibility seriously.
Due to unprecedented growth we currently have several positions open for Trainee Pest Managers.
- We encourage a high level of customer service and support our people to achieve this by providing some of the best training and development in the industry.
- Our success is built on our team and we make sure that each individual has the information, expertise and support they need to get the job done right.
- When you work at Dawson’s Australia you will work with experts who have extensive experience in every aspect of pest control and are more than willing to share their knowledge to help you learn.
- We genuinely believe that our people are what make us great. We encourage and support our staff to grow with us, learn new skills and take up new challenges.
- When you work at Dawson’s you know that you are an important part of our business.
- You are a good problem solver who enjoys working autonomously, but is able to learn from, and work with, other people.
- You understand the importance of following procedures and taking care of the details, but also enjoys using your skills in different and varied situations.
- You want a job that means you can work outdoors and in different places.
- As this is a service role you will have a friendly, professional attitude with good verbal and written communication skills.
- You will need a manual driver’s license (P Plates are OK) and it will help if you have a good knowledge of Melbourne and suburbs.
- If you have experience in the Defence Forces or Building Industry you may find this role is well suited to you.
- You will be keen to commit to undertaking a Traineeship with a view to becoming a fully qualified pest manager with us.
If this role sounds interesting, you have the right attitude and aren’t afraid of hard work then we want to hear from you today, please apply now with a cover letter and resume Careers@dawsonspest.com.au.